Normally you should use correct import settings to get appropriate size of your geometry instead of scaling objects.
If you still would like to use Scale command in RapidManual or RapidLearning, the following procedure is recommended:
1. Create new step in the Procedure Editor for scaling your item.
2. Create new action "unknown" with your item in the new step.
3. Click on the "unknown action" first, then click in the Procedure Editor toolbar "New Command".
4. Select Scale atom, click OK.
5. Click on Scale field in the Procedure Editor to adjust scaling settings.
6. Right click on the step (from the first point above) > edit > set duration to zero.
7. Item is now scaled; do not use the aforementioned step for other animations.