RapidAuthor for Teamcenter is an integrated solution that enables technical authors to work in the PLM environment, interact directly with engineering design geometry and BOMs, and rapidly create 2D/3D interactive parts catalogs, maintenance manuals, training materials, and work instructions that reflect accurate product description.
RapidAuthor for Teamcenter is tightly integrated with Teamcenter in the scope of the reach client and Active Workspace and other modules of Siemens DISW PLM solution such as Manufacturing Process Planner, Service Planner, Content Management, etc. With direct access to the product source material, authors can start to create content for publications and manage configurations and changes. The integrated solution makes certain that documentation is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
Each tool in the RapidAuthor for Teamcenter suite comes with Cortona2D Editor Pro and wizards that automate major portions of the authoring process to translate data from product source material to technical document content.
RapidAuthor for Teamcenter is a modular product. To receive the comprehensive sales information please visit Siemens DISW resource.
RapidManual for Teamcenter
RapidCatalog for Teamcenter
RapidLearning for Teamcenter
RapidDataConverter for Teamcenter
RapidDataConnector for Teamcenter
- Authoring of parts catalogs
- Authoring of maintenance and repair manuals and work instructions
- Authoring of learning courses
- Authoring of interactive 3D and 2D graphics and text in a single application
- Support for industry standards such as DITA, ATA2200, S1000D, SCORM
- Authoring of multi-language publications
- Smooth integration with a Siemens PLM system Teamcenter
- Integration with Teamcenter Content Management System
- Integration with Teamcenter Active Workspace
- Launch RapidAuthor from the Teamcenter environment to refine created content
- Update of 2D and 3D graphics when engineering or PLM data change
- Publish to HTML5, PDF and use in IETM/IETP systems, Augmented Reality, and other customer applications
- Extensible document stylesheet
- RapidAuthor published documents are available in the Active Workspace Viewer
- The user interface is available in English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Italian
- Time and cost-saving by reuse of existing assets
- IT cost saving by consolidating the product and documentation record into a single system
- Effective change management
- Improve the quality and accuracy of documentation
- Create rapidly configuration-specific product documentation while spending fewer resources
- Maintenance and support