RapidAuthor viewer is intended for offline viewing of RapidAuthor technical publications such as parts catalogs, maintenance and repair manuals, work instructions, and training courses on the Windows platform. VRML97, JPEG, PNG, and MPEG files are supported as well.
RapidAuthor viewer can be installed easily and quickly so you can start viewing offline content without configuring your web browser or installing an HTTP server.
Online viewing of RapidAuthor publications can be arranged with the help of Cortona3D Solo.
Supported data types
- RapidAuthor publication: .interactivity.xml, .cortona3d, .vmb, zip archive
- 3D content: VRML
RapidAuthor Viewer is free for personal, non-commercial, and academic use.
The RapidAuthor license and the license for some other authoring tools allow you to copy and distribute RapidAuthor Viewer to third parties alongside content generated from RapidAuthor. If you obtained this viewer along with the content generated from RapidAuthor, you are granted a license to use this viewer.
In other use cases, you need to purchase a license.
Download RapidAuthor Viewer
RapidAuthor Viewer Download (107.98 MB)
- PC with 2.5 GHz or higher processor clock speed; Intel or AMD family, or compatible processor.
- Random Access Memory (RAM): from 2 GB
- Graphics card: 3D Accelerator DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with at least 512 MB of video RAM
- Minimal screen resolution: 1280x768
- Operating system: Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11