RapidCatalog is a tool for the fast and easy production of 3D Illustrated Parts Catalogs, Electronic Parts Catalogs, and Online Interactive Parts Catalogs.
RapidCatalog uses 3D explosions to communicate complex assemblies that everyone can understand. Users can navigate the assemblies, rotate, zoom and view parts from different angles. Its interactive environment with drill-down navigation improves the user experience and puts an end to ordering and purchasing errors, inefficiency, and lack of productivity.
RapidCatalog is a component of RapidAuthor. You can purchase RapidCatalog as a standalone product.
- Reuse existing CAD data. Download the complete list of supported CAD formats.
- Use templates compliant with ATA2200, DITA, and S1000D standards
- Author the DPL table and 2D/3D graphics in a single app
- Import an existing BOM and link it, automatically or manually, to the 3D model
- Automatically generate DPL table, callouts, and hotspots from existing CAD data
- Automatically create an explosion view of a group of parts
- Link 3D geometry and 2D hotspots with the DPL table rows
- Add the shopping cart to the parts catalog. Information about selected items can be delivered to external ordering systems.
- Track changes in the project during the editing process
- Update the DPL table, 3D geometry, metadata, and generated 2D illustrations when engineering or PLM data change
- Preview parts catalog as PDF or HTML publication
- Increase aftermarket revenue and customer loyalty
- Cut parts catalog production and maintenance costs
- Minimize customer errors and product returns
- Improve spare parts sales
- Lower order processing costs
- Improve productivity
- Maintenance and support