Cortona3D Viewer for iOS allows you to view interactive 3D & 2D product catalogs, work instructions, maintenance guides, and manuals created with Cortona3D tools. With this app, you can also experience 3D procedures and VRML scenes in augmented reality on your iPhone.
The Cortona3D Viewer for iOS is the perfect complement to the RapidAuthor tools. Even if your company doesn't use Cortona3D RapidAuthor, you can still install Cortona3D Viewer to access sample content featuring 3D, legacy 2D graphics, and AR elements.
- AR support for procedures and VRML scenes
- Multi-touch gestures for navigation
- Exploded views and full bill of materials hierarchy
- Part-specific additional information on touch
- Various selection modes for parts
- Part search, hide, and show
- Order parts using the shopping cart
- Detailed Parts List with Part Number, Nomenclature, etc.
- Links from IPC and procedures to other documents
- Comprehensive viewing of 2D images in SGM and SVG formats
- Inspect sheet transition animations in parts catalogs
- Playback or scrub through animated install/remove sequences
- Step-by-step instructions as text overlay
- Navigation cube
- Universal app for iPhone and iPad
- Content upload and sharing via iCloud
- Examples of content
What's new in version 3.2
- Translucent shell selection mode
- Multi-window support on iPad
- Context menus with previews
- Streamlined shopping cart
- Cleaner IPC UI
- Manual control over sheet transition animations in parts catalogs
- Navigation cube
- Lighting presets
- German and Italian localizations
- Resolved performance issues during the rendering of section caps
- Improved overall stability
Any problems uploading your own content? Our iOS content upload instructions will answer all your questions.
Have any feedback about the latest update or Cortona3D Viewer in general? Share your experience with us at email@example.com.