Cortona3D Viewer is an ActiveX controlled application which is used for viewing VRML files. Certain security settings should be adjusted to run ActiveX.
Internet Explorer Security Settings (Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom level):
- Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins — Enable;
- Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting — Enable; and
- Active scripting — Enable.
Windows users should run the following file after Cortona3D Viewer installation:
- For 32-bit OS: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ParallelGraphics\Cortona\Help\life.wrl;
- For 64-bit OS: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ParallelGraphics\Cortona\Help\life.wrl