Organisations in the Aerospace & Defence Industry must stay competitive through:
- Continual investment in new designs and technology innovations
- Significantly cut costs and shorten time from design to first flight
- Compliance with industry standards
- Reduced production costs and assembly planning
- Better product documentation such as assembly instructions, parts catalogs, training materials and product manuals.
- Synchronisation of vast amounts of complex data and 3D images across a global virtual network of designers, developers, manufacturing engineers, production specialists and service/support teams to facilitate the creation of such materials.
The Cortona3D RapidAuthor suite helps to solve these issues by directly accessing data from CAD/PLM and making it available for downstream use across all documentary requirements from 2D to fully interactive 3D content:
- Savings of up to 80% by re-using existing engineering and BOM data
- Simultaneous production of product design and product documentation enabled by Engineering-change linked documents
- Drastically reduced rework/re-illustration
- Lightweight 3D data for easier deployment to web portal
- Compliance with industry standards such as ATA and S1000D
- Full support for iPad deployment enables you to support next generation demand for technical publications such as in-cockpit information