Oil, Gas & Mining
- Increasing demand for energy while reducing costs, carbon emissions, and risk
- Attracting, training, and retaining skilled employees in a tight labor market, particularly in remote or hazardous locations
- Growing production to meet the needs of customers in diverse geographic markets, while navigating changing geopolitical and regulatory landscapes
- Demonstrating differential and durable cash flows to investors, particularly in the face of volatile commodity prices
- Continued technology development and deployment, including automation, data analytics, and digital twins, to improve efficiency, safety, and environmental performance
- Transforming business models to adapt to changing market conditions, emerging technologies, and shifting stakeholder expectations, such as sustainability and social responsibility
- Better documentation not only improves operational efficiency but also opens up new revenue opportunities
- The reuse of existing resources like engineering data, CAD data, and graphics reduces the costs associated with technical publications production
- Visual explanations delivered through interactive work instructions save time, increase effectiveness, and lower the risk of errors and accidents
- Real-time updates to technical documentation minimize the risk of using outdated information, ensuring compliance and safety
- 3D visualization technology reduces the likelihood of misidentifying parts and improves overall accuracy and quality
- Improved understanding of complex tasks leads to increased uptime and productivity
- High-quality technical documentation enhances customer satisfaction and strengthens brand reputation in the highly competitive market
Cortona3D Innovations is committed to empowering Oil, Gas & Mining companies with cutting-edge technology to drive operational excellence and improve business performance.
We move more surely and faster with Cortona3D. The software comes with engineering-specific libraries, e.g., "Screw-in bolt" and "Unscrew screw" that make development faster and easier than other solutions. We finish projects much faster now. Cortona3D is purpose-built to step someone with no 3D expertise through the building of interactive manuals and training.
After completing the training program, if an engineer wants to verify something in the field, he/she checks the animated manual on his/her laptop. They can 'explode' the boiler, even rehearse repair steps... we have wonderful feedback from customers and their employees on the ease of learning and repair time saved.