This article lists several possible problems when viewing RapidAuthor's publications and suggested solutions to resolve them.
There are two types of publications — with and without the use of browser plugins (Cortona3D Viewer and Cortona2D Viewer).
Viewing problems with plugin publications.
- Your browser may not support plugins. Currently, only Internet Explorer 11 supports plugins. Chrome or Edge browsers do not support plugins. For more details on Chrome please refer to this article.
- If you are using Internet Explorer 11, but the content is not displayed, then the required plugins may not be enabled in the browser’s settings. Please refer this article for help on how to enable plugins.
Viewing problems with plugin-free publications.
- You are trying to view publication file located on a local disk. Publications of this type should be located on HTTP server.
- Connection issues. Clear browser’s cache and check connection to you server.
- Memory issues. When opening a publication you may receive the following message: