Cortona3D Viewer uses graphics card’s capabilities to display stereoscopic content using NVidia Stereo driver and DirectX rendering settings. Below are the steps that can be used to display stereo 3D.
- Go to NVidia website and download 3D Vision driver for your OS;
- Install NVidia 3D driver;
- Open NVidia 3D stereo panel;
- Choose “3D stereo enable”;
- Check resolution;
- Start Cortona3D Viewer;
- Open Cortona3D Preferences: Check DirectX, Enable Pixel Buffer Access;
- Choose full screen mode.
You may also change the rendering mode (step 7) to OpenGL, as appropriate.