INTERACTIVE 3D PARTS CATALOGS / ELECTRONIC SPARE PARTS CATALOGS / ONLINE PARTS CATALOGS
Do you face escalating sales support costs, loss of revenue to aftermarket competition and laborious Spare Parts Catalog development that is error prone and simply does not enable the user to easily identify the relevant part and all associated data?
Cortona3D RapidCatalog is the first ‘out of the box’ toolkit for the fast and easy production of 3D Illustrated Parts Catalogs (IPC) / Electronic Parts Catalogs (EPC) / Online Interactive Parts Catalogs. RapidCatalog uses 3D ‘explosions’ to communicate complex assemblies that everyone can understand. Its interactive environment with drill down navigation improves the user experience and puts an end to ordering and purchasing errors, inefficiency and lack of productivity.
Benefits at a glance
- Increase aftermarket revenue and customer loyalty
- Cut Parts Catalog production and maintenance costs
- Minimize customer errors and product returns
- Generate 2D images of your 3D explosions
- Attach existing CGM images to your parts catalog
- Minimize support costs as users can self-serve
- Increase competitive advantage on ‘total product’
- Lower order processing costs
- Improve productivity
CREATE AN INTERACTIVE 3D ONLINE PARTS CATALOG / ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOG / ILLUSTRATED SPARE PARTS RAPIDLY
- Create a new Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC) page
- Explode parts using three-step wizard
- Choose the part information to be displayed on the published IPC page
- Set explosion triggers
- Publish the finished Illustrated Parts Catalog / Electronic Parts Catalog / Digital Parts Catalog as a stand-alone page or integrate into existing systems
- Link with third-party ordering and customer support services
What’s the result?
The impact of 3D interactive online Illustrated Parts Catalog / Electronic Spare Parts Catalog is powerful and immediate, saving time and money on servicing, spare parts and repairs.
HOW THE INTERACTIVE 3D ONLINE PARTS CATALOG / ELECTRONIC SPARE PARTS CATALOG WORKS:
- Interactive Bill of Materials link to 3D views – click on either text or 3D object to graphically highlight and verify all associated part details
- User can manipulate, rotate and zoom around 3D models
- Intuitive drill down navigation, user can watch object disassemble and reveal individual parts
- View all associated metadata of selected part, easily facilitating correct identification of part