1. Close all running programs before uninstalling. Back-up your Cortona3D user settings, projects, import profiles, specifications, licenses.
Follow the steps below:
- Open Add/Remove Programs in the Windows Control Panel;
- Select the corresponding program name (RapidAuthor, RapidDeveloper, RapidDataConverter, RapidAuthor License Server, RapidJTComponent, Cortona3D Viewer, Cortona2D Viewer (not all of them may be installed on your computer) – check for ParallelGraphics or Paragraphics Ltd. signed products, also remove XMetal XMAX by JustSystems Canada, Inc.); and
- Click Remove button to run the uninstallers.
Follow the instructions provided to perform the uninstall procedure.
2. Delete (if not automatically deleted already) the following folders:
- C:\Program Files\ParallelGraphics;
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ParallelGraphics;
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\ParallelGraphics;
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ParallelGraphics; and
3. Delete the following registry (regedit) entries:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ParallelGraphics; and
4. Restart your computer.
5. Run RapidAuthor installer with administrative priviliges.