Cortona2D Viewer is a fast, reliable and highly interactive 2D Viewer
Cortona2D Viewer enables you to view various graphic formats including CGM, BMP, ICON, GIF and JPEG to name just a few.
Cortona2D Viewer works as a pluggable component for Internet Explorer and Office applications (Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word). At this time the Cortona2D Viewer is available on the Windows platform.
Cortona2D Viewer is more than just a viewer! The powerful API allows for integration of Cortona2D Viewer into any third-party application supporting ActiveX technology. With Cortona2D Viewer, you can create a wide range of 2D applications.
Benefits and Features of the Standalone Cortona2D viewer:
- Navigate hotspots and embedded hyperlinks in your technical drawings just like any web page.
- Support for WebCGM v2.0
- Support for CGM, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WMF, and EMF
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
- Shell extension for 2D image preview in Windows Explorer (thumbnails)
Benefits and Features of the Cortona2D in conjunction with Cortona3D RapidAuthor
- 2D images generated in procedures are linked to the procedure action and timeline allowing automated update (including raster images generated from 3D)
- 2D images generated in catalogs are linked to the sheet view allowing automated update (including raster images from 3D)
- Ability to show one or multiple callouts for similar parts
- Ability to show one or multiple leader lines per callout
- Optional SVG output
- Clipping of the scene to the back of the camera for orthogonal projections
Cortona2D Viewer is free for personal, non-commercial, and academic use. In case of commercial use you need to purchase a license.
The RapidAuthor license allows the user to copy and distribute Cortona2D Viewer to third parties alongside content generated from RapidAuthor.
For more information on the Cortona2D Viewer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org